Sunday, June 29, 2014

Inspirational Post at Bearly Mine Designs

So it's that time of the month again for me to do my Inspirational Post over at Bearly Mine Designs and I decided to use one of the new digital paper packs available now in the store and it is the Black and White Essentials.

 
 
Donna has created some amazing new papers recently and I love the fact that myself and the rest of the Design Team get first dibs at using them.
 
This card I've created was done in one night with my hubby picking the great Digital Stamp from Bugaboo for one of his work collegue's 50th Birthday party we were invited too. I decided to go with the black and white so the blue I used in colouring the stamped image would really pop off the card.
 
 
 
 
 
I'm also happy to say that the card was a hit, he loved him.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
American Crafts cs
Bugaboo Digital Image
Basic Grey enamel dots
SU ink, punch & stamp
White gel pen
Black chalk ink
 
The challenges I would like enter this into are
 
Creative Knockouts - Make It Masculine
 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/For the Boys
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes/DT call
 
Well that's it for me tonight, off to watch one of my favourite TV shows (which hopefully will have another season but at this stage it's not) A Place To Call Home.
 
Have a great time and I hope you all like what I've created and will be back in the next couple of days for a next challenge.
 
Happy creating.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I just love the mix of designs papers and how the quirky image pops against it.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.