Monday, June 9, 2014

One for the BOYS

Well I'm running really late with this months challenge post, but first week back at work and it was 7 days straight. Mum was still sick so not only working 7 days straight but also doing everything at home before & after work as well as taking hubby back and forth to work as he was also working 8 days straight when he returned to work.

So here we are 9 days into the month and I've finally got the time to sit down and up date my blog.

I had a lot of fun creating this card as it's my first attempt and a pop up box card and I made it especially for my hubby so the timing was perfect for this challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges.

As always we have amazing sponsors

Marianne Design have kindly donated the following prize:
 
 
and
 
 
the winner also wins a £15 voucher to Bearly Mine Designs shop
 
Before I upload my card I would like to say congratulations to the winners of last months "flowers" challenge and we hope to see you all back for this one.
 
So my card
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
Amercian Crafts cs
Kenny K digi image
Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Basic Grey & Kaiser embellishments
Misc alpha
Bakers Twine
Stampin Up ink & Die
Misc die
 
Unfortunately I'm unable to say which company the balloon die belongs to as I've got quiet a few now and silly me didn't keep the name of the die companies when I stored them.
 
The challenges I'm entering this card into are
 
One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi
 
Doodle Pantry - Make It Manly
 
KennyK's Kraft Krew - Anything Goes
 
Colour Me Creative - Anything Goes
 
Well that's it for me tonight as House Rules is about to start, happy creating.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jules, what a wonderful project! I'm so glad you showed all the sides - a ton of work went into this! I haven't made one of these boxes but you have inspired me and now I'm gonna have to give it a try. Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry Challenge. Good luck and I hope you will come back and join us again!
    Hugs!!
    Sarah
    Also, take it easy - sounds like you have a lot going on in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the box card creation. Like the arrangement. What a fun invitation for a party. Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Jun Ch.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Doodle Pantry DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, I can't wait to make my next one & my hubby loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work with the box card! Love the colours (green :)) and all of the details!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    Hugs Annette
    Team A(ll That)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great box card.. am on the BM DT with you so joined your blog...have joined your blog and invite you to join mine if you wish to and into my candy which is sponsored by three lovely artists...cheers, aNNie ♥
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pop up! Thanks for participating in the Doodle Pantry challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.