Friday, July 4, 2014

Go Digital at Bearly Mine Designs

I'm terribly sorry but I'm running late again I just don't seem to be able to get my act together since having a month off work, no excuses I know I've been back at work for a month and I have no idea where it went. I even broke my own promise to myself of scrapping at least one layout per month and didn't even step foot into my craft room except to make the card I used in my inspirational post on the 28 July.

Thankfully I had this card created for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day this year and had yet to use it or enter it into any challenges and thought it was a good one to use for our new challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs and it's "GO DIGITAL".

Firstly I'd like to say congratulations to our winner and Top 3 from last months challenge "FOR THE BOYS" and we had an amazing amount of entries and I can see that we are already heading in the same direction this month.

As always we have amazing prizes from our two sponsors

 
Marianne Design have kindly donated the following prize:
 
and
 
 
the winner also wins a £15 voucher to Bearly Mine Designs shop.
 
So this is the card I created for this challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I've used in this card are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
Unknown cs
LOTV sentiment stamp
La La Land digital image
SU Ink & Stamp
My Favourite Things Die
Cremen Creations resin embellishments
Lace
Ribbon
 
I picked my pp's first and then coloured my image to match, I've been doing this lately and liking the results as you can get a really good match.
 
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are
 
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
 
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
 
Divas By Design - Ribbon and Flowers
 
Stampin Royalty - Keep It Simple
 
Just For Fun - Anything Goes
 
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
 
Tattered Lace - Elegant
 
 
So that's it for me, the battery on the laptop is just about out and I'm too lazy to get up and plug it in and I need to upload to the challenges above.
 
Happy crafting


6 comments:

  1. Awww such a sweet card and just love your backing paper. Thanks for sharing with us in our current challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs
    Dawn Crafty Ribbons DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! love this! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes in July at Crafting by Designs! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous but you can't be entered in the prize draw as you havn't used a Tattered Lace product on you project to enter. Hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, thanks so much for joining us over at the Sister's of Craft....Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty and cute and I love the soft colouring.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.