Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Anything Goes at Bearly Mine Designs

Hello there fellow crafters

Well yet again another month has rolled on by and it's half way through August and I'm only now doing my post for the currently challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges and it's a great challenge as it's an "Anything Goes" challenge.

I was really happy myself when I found out this was the challenge this month as it made it a lot easier for me to whip up a card as I really don't know where my times is going each month. I guess when you work full time, want to spend time with your family if you have the same days off (which doesn't happen frequently) and also do a little bit of crafting the time just seems to fly by.

As always we have fantastic prizes to give away with amazing sponsors

 
and
 
the winner also wins a £15 voucher to Bearly Mine Designs shop.
 
We had an amazing turn out of entries in last months challenge and lets just say that I'm glad that the random generator is the one that picks the winner as it would of been way to hard for the Design Team, it's hard enough picking the Top 3.
 
So onto my card for the challenge, I enjoyed making this card as it's the first time I've used one of my new digital stamps from All Dressed Up and I absolutely love them. I coloured this image along with quiet a few others while I was on holidays in May which makes life a little easier when your creating in a hurry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The products I've used in this card are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
American Craft cs
Studio Calico wood veneer embellishments
Cremen Creations stamens & embellishments
I Am Roses flowers
SU ink
Ribbon
Postage stamp rubber stamp
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challengs
 
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes with a handmade bow
 
Crafting From the Heart - Always Anything Goes
 
Crafty Boots - Flowers
 
My Craft Creations - Always Anything Goes
 
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
 
So that's it for me, have to go and finish cooking dinner and upload this post to the above challenges.
 
Happy Creating everyone and I can't wait to see what you have all come up with.
 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card, the colours are really fab, love the papers you have used too - thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, cute image and great layout. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card. Very sweet. Love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely thanks for sharing at crafting from the heart and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the background paper and how you have coloured the image to match it so perfectly. That little wooden "hi" is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card. thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Dee Bowz!! be sure to join us for next months challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.