Friday, August 29, 2014

Inspirational Post for Bearly Mine Designs

Hello there fellow crafters

So it's that time of the month again for my inspirational post over at Bearly Mine Designs and this month I've done something a little different with my colouring and choice of card style but unfortunately there is nothing new technique wise as I had surgery last week and I'm still recovering and also returned to work this week but I am happy with what came together.

 
 
 

 
 The products I've used are
 
American Craft cs
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
Saturated Canary digi
I Am Roses flowers
Kaiser & SU stamps
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Marianne Designs Die
Feather
 
I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges
 
 Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes
 
Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 
Top Tip Tuesday - Anything Goes
 
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
 
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
 
 
So that's it for me I think it's time to sit down and chill out after my first week back at work.
 
Happy Crafting


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card with a great image and fabulous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and I love the image, Thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card love the colour too, thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card! hope you are feeling better :) thank you for playing a long with simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.