Friday, September 5, 2014

Autumn Colours at Bearly Mine Designs

So I've already been back at work for two weeks and I have no idea where the time has gone, I've been really struggling everything at the moment even though I'm only committed to two cards a month.

I've actually been trying to spend at least one of my days off with my hubby having date days or nights if we have the same days off together and trying to find time to get into my craft room is sometimes really hard with working full time, I've sometimes just got nothing left after a day at work.

I would like to firstly say thank you to all the amazing entries into last months "Anything Goes"challenge there was an enormous amount of entries.

So this month we have a lovely challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs at it is a colour challenge which can be a lot of fun.

The colours to use are



I found these to be beautiful colours to work with and again I was really lucky that I had the perfect image already coloured to use making my life a little bit easier and quicker.

 
 
 
 
I enjoyed making this card but it did take quiet a while for everything to fall (no pun intended) into place but we got there in the end.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designer Extreme Disc pp's
American Craft cs
All Dressed Up digi image
Copics
Freckled Fawn wood veneer embellishments
I Am Roses flowers & leaves
Robins Nest dew drops
Ribbon
Lace
 
The challenges I would like to enter this card into are
 
Crafty Ribbons - Birthday with Ribbon
 
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Always Anything Goes
 
Really Resonable Ribbon - Autumn colours with Ribbon or Trim
 
So that's me for tonight, I'm off to watch Breaking Dawn part 1 & 2 as I'm having terrible withdrawals as I haven't been watching them ALL as often as I would like, yet another thing I'm not finding the time for.
 
Have a great weekend what ever you are doing and I hope you find sometime for crafting.
 
Nitey Nite
xxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the rich autumn colors in this beautifully colored card. And your ribbon treatment is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Like how you matched to ribbon to your image. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is just so cute! I love the festive Autumn color scheme and delightful ribbon treatment! Thanks so much for joining us over at RRR for the Fall ribbon challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.