Sunday, September 28, 2014

Challenge layouts I've been creating

So I've been getting a little creative over the last month or so but I've been very slack and haven't uploaded any of my layouts to my blog so I thought it was about time that I did so.

The first layout is one that was created for a group on Facebook called Aussie Craft Creations and Challenges and it was last months challenge and the criteria was Ă„ussie" colours GREEN/GOLD (YELLOW) and I was actually lucky enough to be the winner. Woo Hoo


 
 
 
This photo was taken at a Family Fun Day at Forster Keys which is just down the end of the street and a bit further to where we live, we meet up with our good friends and spent the arvo watching the speed boats. It was a great afternoon out and the boats where especially noisy but that was half the fun.
 
This was my first entry into the challenge site and I'll be hopefully working on the next one tomorrow which will be pushing it before the end of the month. Why don't you come along and join in the fun, they are a bunch of lovely ladies Aussie Crafts Creations and Challenges.
 
The next lot of layouts that I'm uploading are also for a challenge site on Facebook Scrapsidaisy Scraplift Challenges and I have also been lucky enough to win one of their challenges as well. Their site is a weekly challenge and for me I can not always get to do a layout for these guys as sometimes work gets in the way. The following layouts are what I have entered so far.
 
This challenge was "Bling", I always love bling challenges and I had only recently purchased some silver and gold pp's for my stash so it worked out perfectly and I also had the perfect photo as we'd recently been to a 50th Birthday party and the theme was "Hats" and I had worn a silver one PERFECT.
 


 

The next challenge was "Purple & Green", this one was a challenge but I didn't go with the traditional green I went for Aqua and again I was lucky enough to actually have another photo of myself in a dress no less when hubby and I went out for Valentines Day dinner.

This is the challenge that I actually won and I was so very happy as I was so impressed with my layout especially considering it's very rare I'll scrap a photo of myself without someone else in it.

 

 
 
 
 
The next challenge was an interesting one it was a 1, 2, 3, 4 challenge
 
1 button (only)
2 circles (only)
3 photos (only)
4 flowers (only)
 
you could use anything else on your layout just nothing more of the above four elements. This one I had some great photo's of David from out day out at the Honeycomb Farm in January this year with Leane & Tom, it was an awesome day out even though it was very hot.
 
The good thing about this challenge was I actually used mainly old things from my stash, the only new product I think was the flair button with the bee everything else is years old as you can all probably see. (that's any old time scrappers anyway)
 

 
 
 
 
 
The next challenge was an inspiration challenge, we had to use the following
 
 

For this challenge I had a photo of my Nan, and I don't think we actually have many more of her, she past away when I was only 8 years old so 35 years is a long time ago. My mum's family came from an era when it was a struggle for money so photo's are few and far between as they didn't have the money for a camera let alone having them developed.

I actually used some of my own Cremen Creations products on this layout and went vintage.

 
 
 
 
 
 
So this one is the last challenge for this post as this weeks challenge I will be entering into another challenge as well which means doing a post just for it.
 
This challenge was to use Brown/Green and at least 10cm of lace, the week that this challenge was due my god daughter came along with her mum to bingo with mum and I on Tuesday night and we took selfies when the night was over. The photo turned out perfect for this challenge and the papers I had chosen to use.
 
One thing I loved about my layout when it was finished was the combination of old and new products, always good to use stuff from your stash but it's also nice when you've got new goodies to play with.
 
 
 
 
So that's me for this very long post, to all of you who pop by I look forward to your comments.
 
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.