Monday, September 29, 2014

Inpirational Post from me over at Bearly Mine Designs challenges & inspiration blog

Good evening everyone

So I promised everyone over at Bearly Mine Desings Challenges & Inspiration blog that I would do something a little bit different this month instead of just a plain square card so I created a box card for my mum's birthday which is tomorrow.

I love how this one turned out and I already had the coloured image from Sherry Baldy Art on Etsy which I had a coloured while I was on holidays in May.

I worked on this creation before and after work last week and managed to get it completed on Saturday while I had the house to myself for a few quiet hours.

So onto my creation

 
 

 
 
 
I really hope that mum's going to like it as I'm really happy with the way that it has turned out.
 
The papers that I used are from Bearly Mine Designs of course and I used Summer Floral Delights which is a new one for this year and Plain & Simple which is a must have in your stash.
 
So the products I've used in this card are
 
American Crafts cs
Bearly Mine Design's pp's
Sherry Baldy (My Besties) digital image
Copic markers for image
Petal Lu flowers
I Am Roses flowers
Kaiser pearls
Lilly Of The Valley sentiment stamp
Marianne Designs, Joy Crafts & La La Land dies
SU ink
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Glitter & Sparkle - Use some Flowers
 
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes with a Flower
 
Stamping Sensations - Things with Wings
 
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
 
My Sherry CRAFTS - Birthday Celebrations
 
So that's it for me tonight, very early morning and a very long, busy and tiresome day at work so I'm off to bed as soon as the dishwasher, dryer and washing machine finish. Here's hoping for a decent nights sleep tonight cause I really need it.
 
Happy crafting
xoxoxo 


10 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the Sheri Baldy image! Wonderful box card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable ... I love the box idea, and you've done a wonderful job with all the embellies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty image Jules and really like your choice of colours, all perfect for our theme at Stamping Sensations this month, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful card with beeautifully colored image. Love the folding and all te pretty colors. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love box cards, you have done a wonderful job, the finishing touches are great, Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle good luck, Chris DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love all the details and extras! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful box card. Love the colors you used and the image is just adorable. :D
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all your lovely feedback, I was really happy with the way this card turned out. It's only the 2nd box card I've done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great box card, I have 20 of them on my desk wanting to be finished up for Christmas. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.