Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stuck for Sketches challenge September

So yes I'm back already like I said I would be with my layout for the "Stuck? Sketches" September challenge which I stumbled along when I was looking for some inspiration for another challenge on Facebook and they both ended up working out great together.

The challenge on Facebook for Scrapsidaisy Scraplift Challenges was a "Sport" theme and this was a difficult challenge for me as there are no sporting photo's of me, cause those of you who know me I'm not sporty at all. Then the light bulb went off and I remembered we had a photo in a frame of David (hubby) when he is a young boy playing Rugby. With some new pp's in hand and also some amazing new embellishments the layout came together beautifully.

So the sketch which I've used for Stuck? Sketches is

 



As you will see in my layout I haven't used any butterflies or anything pretty as it is a sporty, boys page.

 
Not a bad interpretation considering I only used one photo and made it masculine.
 
 



I actually loved doing this page and it came together so quickly with all these wonderful new embellishments I have and also the very new pp's after a quick trip to Taree yesterday morning before getting started on the layout.
 
So that's it for me this weekend, I will be back later on in the week to upload a few more challenges and also to do my Inspirational Post for Bearly Mine Designs.
 
Have a great week everyone and hopefully you'll get some time to be creative.
 
Happy crafting

5 comments:

  1. Great page, love how you adapter the sketch for one photo!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you framed the photo! Great embellishing and you adapted the sketch perfectly to accommodate your one photo! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colour palette for your photo! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on this masculine layout. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the sketch and all the details! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.