Thursday, October 23, 2014

Challenge layout for Creative Scrappers

Well good evening everyone

I came home from work a little early today as I wasn't feeling very well and I'm still not 100% but I really wanted to get this challenge uploaded to my blog and entered into the challenge before the month gets away with me.

This challenge I came across on Facebook when Tarrah McLean posted her DT layout and boy was I inspired and with it also being a sketch challenge I just couldn't help myself. I had a really busy and hard morning at work on Monday and was not in a good place so my mum sent me to my craftroom to snap out of it and this is the layout that I created for the Creative Scrappers.

  

 
 
This was the sketch to take inspiration from
 
 
 
I really hope that Tarrah is flattered with me taking inspiration from her DT layout, I really enjoyed doing this page and it turned out just how I imagined it would and it didn't even take me long to put it together.
 
I've used lots of my new products on the this layout and they are
 
Heidi Swapp pp's, embellishments & epoxy words etc
Kaisercraft embellishments
Stampin Up embossing folder
Spellbinder die
Studio Calico & Freckled Fawn wood veneer embellishments
American Crafts cs
Flutterby Designs flair button
Prima epoxy hearts
 
So that's it for me tonight I think it's time to put myself to bed as I'm really not feeling too good right now.
 
Happy crafting
xoxoxoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.