Sunday, October 26, 2014

Guest DT at My Sheri Crafts

Good morning everyone

So I have been very pleased to win a guest DT spot at My Sheri Crafts with my beautiful box card that I made for my mum's birthday. It was such a nice surprise as I haven't won anything for a while and I almost missed out as I hadn't check my emails for a couple of days. I've now learnt a lesson that if you enter into the challenges you need to make sure that you do check back to see if your a winner or in the Top 3.

So this week's theme is "Black Magic" and is challenge #145, as we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia these cards are always a challenge for me but a challenge is always good.

I had an image already printed for another challenge but I didn't end up using her so I got stuck straight into colouring her after receiving the email and then even stayed up late to get the card finished as the design came to me as I was watching Criminal Minds. I only had a couple of days to get everything done and sent to Sheri so why not keep going while the juices where flowing as I had to go to work the next day at 10am so at least I knew it was finished and sent.

So enough babbling and onto my card

 
 
 
 
So I ended up having a lot of fun creating this card and I think it turned out great even if I do say so myself. However the only unfortunate thing is there is no one to give it to or sell it to because as I said before we don't celebrate Halloween.
 
So the products I've used in this card are
 
American Crafts cs & Thicker embellishments
Bearly Mine Designs digital pp's
Cuddlebug Cuties digital stamp
My Favourite Things dies
Kaiser pearls
I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations stamens
Digital images for Haunted House & Ghosts
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
The Paper Shelter - Halloween
 
Creative Knockouts - Halloween
 
 
Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween colours
 
Marker POP - Halloween
 
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
 
So make sure you pop on over and join in the challenges at My Sheri Crafts as I will be doing so on a regular basis.
 
Happy Crafting
xoxoxoxoxo

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great card. Great image, colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Halloween card. Love your choice of colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockout this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the 3d of this card, great colour co-ordination. Thank hyou for joining us at TIOT.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being our guest designer over at myshericrafts this time around. Your card is just fab, I love all the parts to it you can tell a lot of work and thought has gone in to it.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous magical card. Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous easel card! So many wonderful details to look at! Love the image as well! Thanks for playing along with us as GD at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for filling our Guest Designer spot @ My Sheri Crafts and sharing your fabulous Halloween creation, Jules!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun and fabulous love it and ty for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us at Guest Designer! You did an awesome job and I'm sure it was a real challenge for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, thank you for joining us at Tuesdyay Throwdown with your awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous card. Love all your details. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all the lovely comments, I was really luck that this card came together really quick with a thought while watching TV.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Wonderful scene! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fab Halloween card and a great design too - thank you for playing along with us at TPS this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.