Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Inspirational Post at Bearly Mine Designs

Hello everyone

So it's my turn for the month for an inspirational post over at Bearly Mine Challenges, I hope you all enjoyed my last post as promised it was something a little different and there will be a few more of those to come before Christmas however this creation is a card.

Donna recently released the most gorgeous new range for Valentines Day next year and I just couldn't resist using straight away as I had a wedding card ordered.

The new range of papers are

Love Stuck
 


 
and they are available at Bearly Mine Designs
 
As you can see they are a gorgeous range and you can't even see them all, wait till you buy them and get a beautiful surprise.
 
Now before I post my card I've created using the above range please also make sure you head on over to the shop as there is a big sale on at the moment for the Halloween ranges and they will both only be available until the end of the month and then they will be retired for goo.
 

 


So now onto my card

 
 
 
 
 
As you can see these papers work just beautifully together and the end result was great and the couple who ordered the card where very happy.
 
So the products I've used in this card are
 
American Craft cs
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
Quick Kutz & Marianne Design Dies
I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations stamens
Kaiser pearls
SU ink
Lilly Of The Valley sentiment stamp on front
Photo Bucket sentiment stamp on inside
Lace
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
 
Riley and Co - Pink
 
 
So I hope that you get some inspiration from my card as I certainly did from the papers.
 
Happy Crafting
xoxoxox



2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for participating in the Riley & Company challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.