Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's HALLOWEEN time over at Bearly Mine Designs

So yes I'm actually back already with a new post and I'm actually almost on time this month.

This month we have a "HALLOWEEN" challenge over at Bearly Mine Challenges with an awesome new range of Halloween digital papers available in the shop.

 
 
I had a lot of fun using these new papers and actually made 4 simple cards without a digi image for something a little different. I really wanted to showcase these papers cause they are amazing.
 
We don't celebrate Halloween in Australia but as we design for Worldwide you need to cater for everyone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the products I've used on these cards are
 
Bearly Mine Designs pp's
American Craft cs
Images from google images
Ribbon
Trim
Kaiser rhinestones & pearls
buttons


As always we have the wonderful Marianne Designs with us as our sponsor this month along with a voucher from Bearly Mine Designs.

Marianne Design are offering this wonderful prize package:
 
 
and 
 
 
Bearly Mine Designs are also offering the lucky winner a £15 voucher to the Bearly Mine Designs Shop.
 
Please make sure you pop on over and have a look at the digital papers as there has been some amazing new releases in the last couple of weeks.
 
Donna has also been busy creating a new digi set all ready for Christmas so you may also like to head on over and grab yourself one of these great sets.
 

 

 I would like to enter the cards into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Spooky

Fab & Funky - Halloween

A Little Bit Crafty - Boo

So that's it for me tonight, looking forward to seeing all you wonderful spooky designs this month.

Happy Crafting
xoxoxo


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design, Fab'n'Funky and ALBC :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy, I can't believe you are on all 3 Designs Teams that I entered these cards into. Too Funny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.