Sunday, November 30, 2014

Inspirational Post at Bearly Mine Designs

Hello my fellow crafters

I do apologise that this post is coming a day later, however I didn't see my girlfriend until lunch time today and I was doing everything possible for her not to see it online before she actually got the real thing.

As you've probably all seen by now we've had some very sad news here at Bearly Mine Designs that Donna has had to make a terrible decision to close down the store due to new VAT laws coming in on the 1st January 2015.

So here is my second last inspirational post and as promised I did something besides a card.

My BFF's birthday was coming up so I decided to have a look into an explosion card and boy was this a lot of fun to make.

 
 
 
 
 
I have used papers from the Mixed Media 2 range both on the outside and the inside, I just love this set of digital pattern papers.
 
 
 
So back to the sad note on closing down, for your benefit Donna is having a closing down sale commencing today so why don't come along a grab yourself a bargin while you can as after the 31 December 2014 they will no longer be available EVER.
 
 
 

The products I've used in this creation are
 
Bearly Mine Designs digital pp's
American Craft cs
WOC & I Am Roses flowers
Cremen Creations stamens, ribbon & charm
Stampin Up ink, die & sentiment stamp
Marianne Desings, My Favourite Things & Quick Kutz dies
Robins Nest dew drops
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
A Crafty Mess - Anything Goes
 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes & GDT
 
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
 
4 Crafty Chicks - Die Cuts
 
Milk Coffee - Lots of Embellishments
 
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything with Die Cuts
 
Inspirational Destination - Anything Goes
 
 
So that's me for this month, make sure you head on over to look at all the inspirational post next month as they will be final one for each of the Design Team members.

 
Happy Crafting

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous exploding box Jules thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a gorgeous exploding box, love all those flowers so pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is totally amazing!!! 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and I am sure your friend loves this. Great job! Thanks for playing our Die Cuts Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT
    4 Crafty Chicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. well hello there..lovely box you have created, looks fab, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ and god luck with the GDT spot x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely creation thanks for joining us on our first challenge jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!! Fabulous work!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments, yes my friend and her partner absolutely loved it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.