Saturday, November 1, 2014

Time for a new Challenge at Bearly Mine Designs "Christmas Cards"

So I'm back again and this time it will be with a very quick post as I'm in the middle of knitting a set of booties to put in a parcel for a lovely lady and the apartments we stay in Port Macquarie when we visit and we are heading up that way for a couple of nights on Monday.

As we are approaching Christmas so very quickly this months challenges is "Christmas Cards" over at Bearly Mine Challenges so make sure you pop on over and join in with us for this challenge. As always we have the amazing Marianne Designs and of course a Bearly Mine Designs as our sponsors, the prizes are:

 
and
 
  
 
the winner also wins a £15 voucher to Bearly Mine Designs shop.
 
 


 Congratulations to our lucky winner this week and also the Top 3 all your creations where amazing.

So onto my card for this challenge, I actually decided to do something a little different and I've done a Tee Pee card, this was a lot of fun and I can't wait to make some more. The only thing I have a problem with is how to put it into an envelope if your needed to send it in the mail or I guess even if your giving it to someone. LOL LOL

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the products I've used in this card are
 
American Craft & SU cs
Marianne Design & Joy Craft dies
I Am Roses flowers
SU ink
Kaiser bling & pearls
Basic Grey enamel dots
LOTV sentiment stamp
Deconstructing Jen digi stamp
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
 
Winter Wonderland - Pick & Mix - use 3 of the following embellishments: brads, pearls, gems, ribbon, lace, pins, snowflakes, flowers
 

Divs by Design - Anything Goes

Fab n Funky - Christmas

The Paper Shelter - Christmas

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesdays - Anything Goes

Paper Minutes - Christmas & Red

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes

So I think that will do it for me tonight, better get those hands and needles going, just don't know how I'm going to manage as it's been 36 degrees here today and a storm is looming but whether we get anything from it is to been seen.

Have a great week everyone and I'm looking forward to seeing all your amazing creations as always.

Happy crafting.
xoxoxoox


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tee pee card,naive yet to try one of these but thus is gorgeous, love the cute image, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thanks for joining us at TPS..... xo Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this !!! A beautiful design..smells Christmas !!

    Thank you for participating in the TPS challenge this week!
    Good luck!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.