Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Decoration - Anything but a Card at Bearly Mine Designs

Good evening everyone

I'm very sad to say that this is our last ever challenge over at Bearly Mine Designs, as you've all probably heard by now Donna is having to shut up shop due to the new VAT coming in in the UK on 1 January 2015.

I have had an amazing time working with Donna also the Design Team past and present.

To finish off the year Donna is having a huge sale, so make sure you pop on over to the Bealry Mine Designs Shop for your last chance to grab a bargin but also the last time you'll ever be able to get your hands on her amazing digital pattern papers.


 
So after all the sad news above I hope you will all join in our last challenge "Christmas Decorations" - Anything but a Card at Bearly Mine Challenges
 
As always we have our amazing sponsor Marianne Designs and of course a voucher from Bearly Mine Designs shop.



Here is my latest creation, something a little different but of course in blue.

 
 
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun creation this sign and was really happy with the results.
 
The products I've used are
 
Bearly Mine Designs digital pp's
Prima flowers
Marianne Designs, Joy Crafts & Cuttlebug dies
Kaiser pearls
Stickles
A & T Emerald Fairies digital stamps
White paint
Glitter
Modge podge
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
 
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes for Christmas
 
 
So I hope to see as many of you as possible to join in the last challenge, it will be sad to not be here anymore but I'm sure I will see a lot of you around the blog/challenge world.
 
I will be having a short rest from designing myself as we are coming into the busy period where I work and I also have some much needed work to do on my home which has been neglected over the last 2 years while I've been a DT member here and elsewhere.
 
Happy crafting
xoxoxoxo
 
 

3 comments:

  1. .
    danke fürs mitmachen beim ASC.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes for Christmas at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so fun with the blues. Love santa with his sleigh.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.