Thursday, January 29, 2015

Finally some scrappin time

Well HELLO

It's been awhile since I've popped onto my blog but I finally managed to get some scrappin in on my weekend off at the end of the Christmas holidays and hope a peaceful house all to myself for the day on Saturday and it was bliss, hence getting three layouts done. Woo Hoo

The first one is a sketch challenge, as are the other two but this one is for Stuck for Sketches I had the most amazing selfie of myself with my niece while we had a quick trip up to the Twin Towns at Coolangatta to visit with my inlaws prior to Christmas. We took the whole family out for an amazing Chinese dinner at Twin Towns Club, probably the nicest Chinese meal I've had in a very long time.

The sketch I have used is



This is my result, I'm really happy with this layout and it was great getting to use some of my new products.

 
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately I've bought some much new product I can't really remember where everything comes from but the papers are either Heidi Swapp or Becky Higgins, some of the embellishments are Heidi Swapp & Prima but I can't remember who the wood veneer belongs to
 
I had a great time doing this layout.
 
Back shortly with my other two posts. 


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, and your embellishing is just lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light bulb paper and embellie! Fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and pretty page! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.