Thursday, January 29, 2015

January Inspirational Board Tutti Frutti at D-lish Scraps

So this is my third and finally post of the night

I'm outta hear asap as I'm now really hungry after a really big and busy day at work.

The sketch I've used along with the theme of "Tutti Frutti" over at D-lish Scraps is

 
 
And my creation
 
 
 
 
 
 
This time I had the perfect new papers for this colour theme by Becky Higgins and the other products I've used are Prima, Heidi Swapp, Freckled Fawn/Studio Calico, Basic Grey and the other crochet and fabric flowers are my own creations.
 
So thank you to who every pops in and has a look.
 
Nighty Nite 

6 comments:

  1. Great use of the board and sketch, I really love this layout.
    Thanks for joining us at D-lish Scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Thanks for playing along at D-lish Scraps this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that paper range the core kit is especially fun too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at D-Lish Scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how the edging compliments the LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch as you have made it your own. Thanks for joining in =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful interpretation of the sketch
    Thankyou for playing along at D-Lish Scraps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.