Thursday, January 29, 2015

Scrappy Canary January Sketch Challenge

So back again

This time it will be a quick post as I'm so hungry and my dinner is in the microwave. This is the second of the three layouts I got done in my peaceful home and this one is of an amazing selfie of myself, hubby and my mum and I thought it would be perfect for the current challenge at Scrappy Canary. My mum really doesn't like having her photo taken but this is the best photo of all of us as we headed out for dinner on Christmas Eve. I got the most wonderful comments on Facebook about how happy we all looked, it was taken very quickly as I rushed home from work to quickly get changed as we thought that the club would be backed for Christmas Eve but when we arrived there wasn't a sole in the Bistro which was great for us.

So the sketch I've used is

 
 
This is my layout
 
 
 
 
I had just bought the best ever Christmas products from Heidi Swapp and couldn't wait to use them and I thought this photo would be perfect.
 
The other products I've used are Prima, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins, Doodle Bug, Carolee Creations, (mini alpha) & Simple Stories, unfortunately I can't remember who the badge is from but I love it and it fitted in so perfectly.


2 comments:

  1. Loving the xmas theme and agree that its such a great selfie of you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules! What an absolutely fantastic take on our Monthly Sketch! As a DT member I am always blown away by how everyone puts their own spin on the Scrappy Canary Sketches! Awesome work! Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.